How Secure Data is Handled by Label Studio

Jonathan Kovach: Hi all :wave: , I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so please point me in the right direction if needed!
My team is considering using Label Studio to label and annotate some sensitive data, so we want to make sure our data is not being uploaded anywhere and we have complete control over it. So is that the case with Label Studio? Would anybody from Label Studio, or any other third party, be able to access our data when we import it to be labeled?
Thanks in advance! :v:

Erin (Label Studio): Hey @Jonathan Kovach — good question! and you’re in the right place.

That is the case with Label Studio – we do not see your data, nor does any third party see your data when it is imported. :slightly_smiling_face:

For more details about how to make sure your data is secure you can learn more here: https://labelstud.io/guide/security.html

Jonathan Kovach: Great, thanks so much!

Erin (Label Studio): Of course! Holler if you have any other questions!

(And since you’re new here as I’d love to have you introduce yourself in <#C01RRS3KZC3|01-introductions> and share what you’re working on!)

Note: This post was generated by the Label Studio Archive Bot from a conversation in the Label Studio Slack, a gathering place for the Label Studio community. Someone in the community thought this was worth sharing!

If this post answered a question for you, hit the Like button - we use that to assess which posts to put into docs.